I have things to share!
- This post is a description of my life.
I'm actually okay with this.
- For Mad Men-fans and friends of clothes, be sure to check Tom & Lorenzo's
(who run an awesome blog about fashion and TV-shows) series on clothes in Mad Men
and what those clothes tell about their wearers. Awesome stuff.
- My 750 Words process keeps on being a process, and after last week's break of the word dam in general this week was all about my creativity dam breaking, which means I have finally reached that stage again where I don't
hate everything I write. YES! \o/
- Thanks to this I'm finally, FINALLY getting around to posting my woefully late help_haiti
fic, after which I'll write the other stuff I've promised to people. A lesson learned: Don't participate in these events gain because this is PATHETIC AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, SELF.
- I've been riding on a massive emotional roller-coaster for, like, forever, ranging from life changes to a long-time identity issue, but now things are starting to click in place. I feel extremely great over this.
- Will get around to posting the posts for my latest meme (LJ
) as well as the memes mrasaki
tagged me for a long time ago (seriously, who is late in doing meme answers?). But in order to aid myself in getting rid of the "never post anything ever" habit, here is a 30 Days Of TV Meme
.( Day 01 - A show that should never have been cancelled )( Rest of the days )